2012年4月26日星期四

FRIENDS ~~

           In our life , there will be a lot of friends that we will meet in different stage of our life . In UUM , I meet a lot of friends. Besides the friend who same batch with me , i also meet a lot of good seniors. Although , the time we know each others is not long , but we seems like knowing each others for a long time .

          This semester will be end in 2 more months , it means that a lot of senior will graduate and have their practical soon ~~ The feeling is very complex , got happiness and sadness . I am very happy that finally they finished their study and can involve themselves in the work place , it means that they already start their new journey . Sad is because that , they will be leave soon and we won't see each other for a long time

         Dear my all lovely senior , I hope that you all will be bright in ur future. I am waiting to hear your sharing with me . Don't forget us , we always beside you all , support u all always ~~ We will not forget you all forever .

没有评论:

发表评论